I'm not 100% sure what has been agreed in the New UI but have been asked to create this voice topic anyway.
Ideally, We should have the ability to control what is displayed on the asset details page - alongside cropped images or videos, we would like to see panels for:
- Configurable Field Panels - These are for fields considered outside the scope of asset details - these fields may belong to specific connectors or integrations - these would appear only if the asset uses them.
- Additional Files - Any additional files added to the record
- Similar Items/ Similar Faces - Although they do appear when available they don't exactly seem to fit in well with the page layout
- Record Links - Simular to additional files, they need to be some way to show these on the page if some are configured
- More in-depth Audit changes - Detailing what was changed by the user, making the said change - it may also need to be filterable to remove system-level changes or automated changes from specific users.
Happy to discuss these in more detail and help collaborate a list of features - If anyone else has similar features they wish to see please feel free to collaborate them here.
Customer support service by UserEcho