I would like links to deactivate if the files in the DAM are removed.
Thank you, we see this as a valid request. We change the status to Shelved to see if others vote on it.
This would be awesome for SBD - Upvoted
1) a creative/graphic user uploads some files
2) that user shares a link with download link for an external user
3) they get a call from their higher-ups that the file is wrong, or out of date, or contains some error
4) they remove those files and reupload an updated version to the DAM
5) the user reshares the new download link with an external user
The issue is that first link the user shared remains active, thereby allowing for more chances of usage errors by our external partners.
Let me know if you need further clarification.
Thanks for your request Rachel, can you please elaborate on your use case to make sure we understand it correctly?
Customer support service by UserEcho