Provide two unique sections to differenate between review and reference materials
Description• When reviewers open review tasks where there are multiple documents, it is not possible to discern which documents are for review and which are reference only, unless the submitter has put an identifier in the document title.
• Relying on file naming convention to discern reference documents is impractical.
• That information is visible on the Attachments screen, which they have to navigate to outside of the review task, and then manually reconcile document names to determine which are reference. There is room for error in this process and it is inefficient.
The Communications and Legal reviewers see a list of Review Materials when they open their review tasks that does not discdifferentiateern documents for review from reference.
One of the seven documents listed below are reference, but you cannot tell which ones:
In this test project, there are 5 attachments. Two were uploaded as reference documents. One is easily identifiable, because I included the word REFERENCE in the document title. The other is not discernible to the Comms and Legal reviewers:
Impacts of Enhancement:
• Will help reviewers in Communications and Legal to work much more efficiently
• Will reduce errors
• Will reduce instances of Resubmits, where a reviewer rejects a project with instructions for the submitter to include ‘REFERENCE’ in the file name
• Will be a better user experience
Risk of not implementing:
• Reviewers may inadvertently not review a document if they mistake it for reference
• Reviewers may waste time reviewing a document that is reference only
Customer support service by UserEcho