Dear ADAM Team,
Could you please improve error message for end user in the following case:
1. In the first browser session (User1) is logged into the system
2. In the second browser session (User2) is logged into the system
3. (Record_A) available for two users exists
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open (Record_A) for editing by (User_1)
2. Change title, DO NOT save
3. Open (Record_A) for editing by (User_2)
4. Change title, save
5. Save changes as (User1)
Expected result: warning that record is update by another user should be shown, changes should not be saved
Actual result: error occurs: 'An error occurred performing this operation. Please contact your administrator. The error can be identified with id ebceee05-42a4-4287-a5e5-b4c2904edc41.'
Currently it is not very friendly for user because he\she gets an error message instead of message about concurrency with another editor.
http://support.adamsoftware.net/requests/9295 - It was described here as well.
Customer support service by UserEcho